Experience – What I Can Offer
You do get what you pay for, and it is always worth checking the professional training and standards of your therapist.
I hold the highest level of qualification ITEC 5 degree level in Aromatherapy and am in the second year of the Jing BTEC level 6 Professional Diploma in Advanced Clinical Massage and Sports Massage – the highest Massage qualification in the country.
I am registered with the CNHC, an independent UK register of complementary healthcare practitioners set up by the Government to protect the public, and who set professional standards within the industry. CNHC is also the holder of an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, an independent body, accountable to the UK Parliament. By carrying this mark you can be confident that I have met the professional standards required by my industry.
- Level 5 Jing Method Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy (degree level)
- McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release MSTR® Therapist
- Level 5 Neal’s Yard Remedies Diploma in Aromatherapy, essential oil science and safety (degree level)
- Aromatherapy Consultancy
- London Centre Indian Champissage Intl Diploma Facial Rejuvenation/Natural Facelift Massage
- London Centre Indian Champissage Intl Indian Champissage & Indian Head massage
- Federation of Holistic Therapists accredited Diploma in Full Body & Abdominal Pregnancy & Antenatal Massage
- Level 5 Swedish Massage
- Natural Products
- Online Therapy
- Jing Advanced Massage Mentoring Membership & CPD