I am a Fusion Therapist with a multidisciplinary approach:
A Neal’s Yard Remedies and Jing Massage trained Clinical and Holistic Massage Therapist qualified to ITEC Level 5; a NYR professional Aromatherapist and Essential Oils Science Consultant with the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists; a Jing Method Online Self Care and Wellness Therapist and McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release Practitioner
I see a wide range of health conditions – physical, mental and emotional issues. I offer treatments both online and in person and through these I aim to see an improvement in your health. This can be reduction in pain, increase in range of motion, increase in quality or quantity of sleep, or reduction in anxiety or stress
I believe that good mental and physical health can be obtained by holistic and clinical massage, aromatherapy and wide range of techniques, based around treating you as a whole person. My wish is to create a personally tailored aromatherapy blend and massage based around your personal needs each time
Sian O’Flynn (BA Jt Hons, MA, IFPA, LCICI, Dip. NFLM), Founder & Multidisciplinary Therapist at Nature To Nurture Aromatherapy, Clinical & Holistic Massage
Hello and thank you so much for visiting my website. If you are doing so, it is probably because you have some issue, physical or emotional, that you would like to be treated. It may have a significant effect on your life or be as simple as having some time for yourself to relax.
Whatever your reason, I truly hope that by visiting it will be the first step to better well-being for you. My aim as a Fusion Therapist is to treat and serve you to the very best of my abilities, using my skills and knowledge to help you to feel better, as effectively and as carefully as possible.
I currently practice privately as Nature To Nurture from my home in Hemel Hempstead. I have an extremely wide level of experience and am happy to treat clients with any emotional, mental or physical condition, although consultation with your GP or consultant may be required dependant upon its severity for your own safety and well-being.
What Makes Me Different
- Flexibility: I offer Online as well as face-to-face Treatments and Consultancy
- Massage: 3 years massage, anatomy and physiology training to ITEC level 5 clinical and hospital required level
- Aromatherapy: 3 years training in Aromatherapy, essential oil science, molecular chemistry and full safety indications for using essential oils and blending with care
- McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release MSTR®: approved and fully-insured practitioner
- Jing Method Online Self Care and Wellness Therapy: with Jing Advanced Massage Training
- Experience: 5 years extensive experience in Physiotherapy and Osteopathy Clinics working with a wide range of clinical, mental, emotional and physical conditions
- Online Treatments: I offer online and telephone consultations and Self Care and Wellness Treatments if you are unable to see me in person
- Real Aromatherapy: I blend with over 120 essential oils and will tailor-make a bespoke blend for you to take home each time
- Bespoke Treatments & Natural Products: I am trained in a wide range of different massage techniques and use my experience & flexibility at each session to suit your individual requirements
- ITEC Level 5 diploma in Swedish & Holistic Massage, Clinical, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy & Neuromuscular Techniques (Neal’s Yard Remedies School of Natural Medicine)
- ITEC Level 5 Diploma in Aromatherapy & Essential Oil Science (Neal’s Yard Remedies School of Natural Medicine)
- ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology (Neal’s Yard Remedies School of Natural Medicine)
- Online Self Care Therapist Advanced training with Jing Advanced Massage Training
- Diploma in Full Body & Abdominal Pregnancy & Antenatal Massage (accredited by Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Approved Practitioner MSTR® McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release (accredited by Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Diploma Facial Rejuvenation/Natural Facelift (Dip. NFLM accredited by London Centre Indian Champissage Intl)
- Indian Champissage & Indian Head massage (accredited by London Centre Indian Champissage Intl)
I hold full insurance with Balens Ltd. for the above qualifications, and am a full member of the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) & have previously undergone an enhanced DBS (disclosure & barring) check.