Clinical Online Sessions
Clinical Online Sessions can be an amazingly effective way to help with many physical issues and conditions, teaching you skills and a toolbox to help you reduce pain and improve mobility.
During the Covid pandemic I pioneered taking my Massage and Aromatherapy skills online. I now take private and GP referrals from the NHS, helping clients at a time to suit them in the convenient comfort of their own homes.
I use video calling such as Zoom to support you, demonstrate and teach methods in a safe, effective and often fun way. I keep things simple so that you can easily integrate them into your daily life as part of your routine and habits. I will also create a personalised routine for you.
What Can They Help With?
- muscular aches and stiffness – for example, neck and shoulder, lower back pain
- chronic pain
- acute pain
- injury – sprains, strains
- tension headaches, jaw/facial pain and tension
- lockdown related issues – working from home, lack of exercise or lockdown exercise injury
- specific conditions – for example; plantar fasciitis, tenosynovitis
- self treatment of scar tissue
How Do They Help?
I assess and teach online techniques using:
- orthopaedic range of motion and functional muscle testing
- self-massage techniques
- trigger point release
- myofasical release
- scar tissue release
- offering these in a way which clients can easily take on board and integrate into their daily lives