Birth Therapist Collaboration – The Benefits for Clients
Helping Each Other To Help Our Clients
Birth, Fertility & Pregnancy have many aspects that can affect clients. At a time when many conventional medications can’t be used, they often consult me & my fellow complementary therapists for natural solutions for many issues, including
- conceiving naturally
- conceiving through IVF & support throughout it
- enjoying pregnancy & ‘blooming’
- low energy levels
- coping with the many symptoms unique to pregnancy – muscular aches & pains, lower back pain, oedema, preeclampsia, high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, colds/illness
- birth & caesarian section
- sleep issues
- postnatal issues such as postnatal depression, breastfeeding problems, recuperation, infections
- baby problems – sleep (for you & baby!), baby eczema, reflux, breathing problems, feeding
- natural products – it’s amazing how many clients are suddenly concerned with chemical nasties in toiletries & products as soon as a baby’s delicate skin is involved
In June I was contacted by the lovely Emiliana at The Mindful Birth Group to see if I would be interested in collaborating with other complementary therapists to create individual videos as part of a series on alternative therapies, natural remedies & complementary medicine for pregnancy & birth??
The therapists involved were:
- Emiliana – a Birthing Hypnotherapist @themindfulbirthgroup https://www.
- Helen – a Homeopathist @homeopathyhelen http://www.helenjefferies.co.
- Katie – a Reflexologist @rootstherapies https://www.rootstherapies.
- Me! Sian – an Aromatherapist & Massage Therapist @naturetonurturemassagearoma http://nature-to-nurture.co.
The areas we were asked to focus on in our videos were:
1. What is the therapy?
2. Why is it good for pregnancy?
3. Who would benefit from it most & when?
4. Is it safe for everyone?
5. How much does it cost?
Watching the video
◇ NEW INFO SERIES: Natural Therapies for Birth ◇
Please see video link below to watch & share #pregnancy #birth #themindfulbirthgroup #aromatherapy #massage #reflexology #hypnobirthing #homeopathy #
To watch my video either:
- click on the video below
- click on the internet link at the end of this blog
Natural Therapies for Birth Video Series
You can watch all of our videos on Instagram IGTV anytime you would like Please find the internet links below for each of the 6 videos – two of which feature me talking about Aromatherapy & Massage.
Please click on them below:
Natural Therapies can help to support you with fertility or at any stage of pregnancy – prenatal, antenatal or postnatal
If you’re interested in discussing what Aromatherapy can do to help you, please contact me