Fix Your Skin Experts Roundup
Publication time again! After my recent article on Top Uses of Aromatherapy Oils I have been asked by online skin care & wellness website Fix Your Skin to contribute to an expert roundup article in which they asked a number of experts for their Top 3 Tips on Best Organic Skin Care
‘There are a lot of ways to get healthy skin, but one of the most effective over the generations has been through natural and organic means. When we talk organic methods, there is a lot of information floating around the internet about various techniques through which you can attain healthy glowing skin. But what we wanted to do was to figure out TRUSTED methods that could work for your skin, without any shred of doubt.
So we went ahead and asked the experts what they thought would be the 3 best organic skincare tips for healthy looking skin?’
For those who don’t know as well as offering a wide range of massage techniques & being a practicising professional Aromatherapist I also blend & create tailor-made Natural Products such as facial & body moisturisers, hand & foot creams, healing & scar-reducing balms & muscular rubs. I offer this for my clients to treat specific issues, especially skin care & dermatological conditions. It was for this reason that I was approached by Fix Your Skin to comment. For a full range of products which I can offer please click here: Natural Products
I’m happy to say that the article has now been published & the Top 3 Skin Care Tips from the experts were:
- Hydration – keep drinking plenty of plain water
- Diet – the healthier the better with plenty of fresh vegetables, fruit & naturally-occurring vitamins & minerals, plus keep sugar levels & processed foods low
- Organic Products – many experts felt that ensuring you have good-quality, well-sourced organic products with a good ingredients listing was crucial
For the full article please click on the link: http://fixyourskin.com/expert-roundup-on-best-skin-care-tips/
My particular top tips were:
- Quality is worth it – if it’s not meant to be cheap, it won’t be! Buy best & use less
- Quality doesn’t have to = expensive – some excellent products can be very reasonable
- Check, check & check again – ingredients listings so that you get the best quality, natural ingredients
For my article please click on the link:
http://fixyourskin.com/expert-roundup-on-best-skin-care-tips/#sianoflynn – Happy Reading!