New Clients: Booking Initial Treatment
Booking: for all new clients who would like to book a treatment, please complete my:
Once I have checked the form I will arrange an initial call with you as soon as mutually convenient. This is a free short call to advise what I can offer, whether I can help, to discuss treatments options with you and book your initial treatment if appropriate.
For certain conditions, treatments can be more effective when combined with other therapies. I am always happy to recommend other types of treatment and practitioners in order to serve your needs as effectively as possible. Advice from a qualified medical doctor is naturally always recommended. I do receive patient referrals from GP’s or see clients with conditions for which they are receiving treatment; in these cases I will work alongside the client’s GP or consultant.
Initial Treatment & ConsultationYour initial consultation and medical history will usually be taken at my home clinic with masks & ventilation. If you prefer I can offer a remote consultation via Zoom, FaceTime or over the phone before the hands-on treatment. Please note that for clinical massage/Jing Method™Advanced Clinical Massage (to treat any pain, injuries or conditions) I will usually need to carry out a full orthopaedic assessment and functional muscle testing. So if you prefer an online consultation for this type of treatment a video call will be required.
Covid FormFor the requirements of my professional bodies and my professional and public liability insurance you will also need to complete an initial Covid-19 declaration form within 24 hours of your treatment.
Booking – Covid Safety Protocols, PPE & MaskFor a full list of my Covid Protocols and Risk Assessment please see my Covid & Clinical Treatments page. For your care and safety as my commitment to you:
- Covid lateral flow tests: I will test myself 1-2 times per week
- Covid: I will be open and honest with you, and not work if I or my household suspect we have been in contact with might have covid; covid symptoms or need to self isolate.
- Covid vaccine: 1st vaccine: 29th March 20121; 2nd vaccine: 17th June 2021; 3rd vaccine: 16th December 2021
- Remote consultations: if you prefer I can offer consultations remotely
- initial consultations via Zoom, FaceTime or phone
- follow-up treatments via phone from your car prior to treatment
- any aftercare consultations can be given remotely by Zoom, FaceTime or phone
- PPE: I wear a full KN95 medical grade mask and apron
- Hand Hygiene: I scrub with hospital protocols, and offer non-latex gloves
- Cleaning: the Treatment room is fully fogged and sanitised, furniture and commonly touched areas are also treated with XtraProtect
- Air purifier: provided in the treatment room that removes virus particles
- Ventilation: the room isn fully ventilated between each client for an hour before and after
- Laundry: all linens are washed for every treatment
- Room furniture: kept to a minimum and a plastic box is provided for clients clothes
- Covid: follow Covid prevention guidelines and advise me if you think you, your household or anyone you have been in contact with might have covid; covid symptoms or need to self isolate (you will not be charged for cancellations for this reason)
- Covid-19 declaration form: fill in 24 hours before your first treatment & keep it updated with any changes
- Mask: please remember to bring your mask with you and wear when lying face up or on your side (as the room is fogged I do not insist on this if laying face down, but you may if you wish to)
- Honesty: please be open and honest with me
- Cancellations: provide more than 24 hours notice for cancellations where possible. Cancellations due to Covid will not be charged but otherwise cancellations of less than 24 hours will incur a cancellation fee (see below)