New Clients: Booking Initial Treatment
Booking: for all new clients who would like to book a treatment, please complete my Online Health Screening Form.
Once I have checked the form I will arrange an initial call with you as soon as mutually convenient. This is a free short call to advise what I can offer, whether I can help, to discuss treatments options with you and book your initial treatment if appropriate.
For certain conditions, treatments can be more effective when combined with other therapies. I am always happy to recommend other types of treatment and practitioners in order to serve your needs as effectively as possible. Advice from a qualified medical doctor is naturally always recommended. I do receive patient referrals from GP’s or see clients with conditions for which they are receiving treatment; in these cases I will work alongside the client’s GP or consultant.
Initial Treatment & ConsultationIn line with my Covid Protocols, your initial consultation and medical history will be taken seperately in an online remote consultation via Zoom, FaceTime or over the phone before the hands-on treatment. Please note that for clinical massage/Jing Method™Advanced Clinical Massage (to treat any pain, injuries or conditions) I will usually need to carry out a full orthopaedic assessment and functional muscle testing so a video call will be required.
Covid FormYou will also need to complete an initial Covid-19 declaration form within 24 hours of your treatment. I will then print this out for you to confirm and re-sign for every hands-on treatment with me.
Regular Clients: Booking Follow-Up TreatmentsFor regular clients re-booking, or any follow-up treatments for new clients, sessions can be arranged via my automated booking and payment system which I will give you access to or with me directly after a treatment. A short remote consultation will be carried out by phone immediately before hands-on treatment from your car if driving, or from home if coming by public transport.
Covid FormIf anything has changed you will need to fill out a new Covid-19 declaration form. If nothing has changed you will not need to fill in a form; I will just ask to confirm and re-sign your printed form which I will hold with your records. This needs to be done within 24 hours of every hands on treatment.
Booking – Covid Safety Protocols, PPE & MaskFor a full list of my Covid Protocols and Risk Assessment please see my Covid & Clinical Treatments page. For your care and safety as my commitment to you:
- Covid lateral flow tests: I will test myself 2 times per week
- Covid: I will be open and honest with you, and not work if I or my household suspect we have been in contact with might have covid; covid symptoms or need to self isolate
- Covid vaccine: my 1st vaccine was 29th March and my 2nd is booked for 17th June 2021
- Remote consultations: to reduce the high risks factors consultations are remote.
- initial consultations via Zoom, FaceTime or phone
- follow-up treatments via phone from your car prior to treatment
- any aftercare consultations be given remotely by Zoom, FaceTime or phone
- PPE: I wear a full KN95 medical grade mask, visor and apron
- Hand Hygiene: I scrub with hospital protocols, and offer non-latex gloves
- Cleaning: the Treatment room is fully fogged and sanitised, furniture and commonly touched areas are also treated with XtraProtect
- Air purifier: provided in the treatment room that removes virus particles
- Ventilation: the room isn fully ventilated between each client for an hour before and after
- Laundry: all linens are washed at 60° for every treatment
- Room furniture: kept to a minimum and a plastic box is provided for clients clothes
- Covid: follow Covid prevention guidelines and advise me if you think you, your household or anyone you have been in contact with might have covid; covid symptoms or need to self isolate (you will not be charged for cancellations for this reason)
- Covid-19 declaration form: fill in, keep it updated with any changes, confirm and re-sign your printed copy within 24 hours of every treatment
- Mask: please remember to bring your mask with you and wear when lying face up or on your side (as the room is fogged I do not insist on this if laying face down, but you may if you wish to)
- Honesty: please be open and honest with me
- Cancellations: provide more than 24 hours notice for cancellations where possible. Cancellations due to Covid will not be charged but otherwise cancellations of less than 24 hours will incur a cancellation fee (see below)
- Talking during Treatment: please keep talking during hands on treatments to a minimum. I love speaking to you and am happy to do so at your remote consultation, but Covid viral transmission is greatest from droplet spread – coughing/sneezing/speaking. It is also difficult for me to talk and breathe easily in a mask whilst focussing on massaging